A three book series each featuring people whose contributions helped shape key periods in U.S. history.
- Strengthens reading skills while broadening students' understanding of U.S. history
- Each lesson offers a photo, pre-reading questions, comprehension activities, vocabulary practice, and more
- A map, time line or chart-based activity with each lesson is followed by exercises that connect the lesson's theme to present day
- A FREE downloadable Teacher's Guide for all three levels offers useful tips and teaching techniques
Click here to access the free resources:
- Teacher's Guide
- American Lives CASAS Correlation